If you are travelling with children or if you yourself are very keen on water excursions, then you have to visit the number 1 water park in Tenerife : Siam Park! For the 5th year in a row the park has been selected by Tripadvisor as the best water park in the whole world. Forget whatever you know about water attractions, because Siam Park will blow your mind.
Location of the park
Siam Park is located in the south of Tenerife in Costa Adeje.
If your accommodation is located in the south of Tenerife you can hop on the FREE SHUTTLE BUS that Siam Park provides you with. The open top double decker bus is painted bright blue with the logo of the park on it, so you can not miss it.
The bus has several fixed pick-up and drop-off places and they are all marked with a blue sign post with the Siam Park logo on it. The busses drive around constantly so you can hop on when you like. Just make sure that when you head back in the evening, that you take the bus to the right location. You either have Los Cristianos, Playa de las Américas or Costa Adeje. Check out the different points on the official website.
If you are staying on the north side of the island, you have a few options:
- You can hire a car and drive all the way to the park. Driving on the island is a bit tricky with the short entrances and exits to the motorway and with the strange rules regarding roundabouts. But overall driving on Tenerife doesn’t cause much problems. If you are staying near Santa Cruz you must calculate around 1 hour to get to Siam Park and around 1 hour and 20 minutes if you are staying near Puerto de la Cruz. Look here for the Google Maps directions.
- You can take the special bus service to the water park and just sit back and relax to and from the park. Take a look at the different pick-up points here on the official website. Book the bus at least 48h in advance to reserve your seat.
- Adults : 13,50€
- Children (from 6 till 11 years old) : 8€
- Children up to 5 years old : free
Park entrance fees and extra options
The entrance fees to Siam Park are fixed prices and you will always pay the same price on your entrance fee, whether you book online or through your Tour Operator. When you book the combination of Siam Park and Loro Parque, the number one animal park in the world, you will get a combo discount because both parks are from the same owner. You have a wide variety of options when it comes to tickets and you can pick and mix as you please.
EXTRA NOTE : tickets bought on the website of Siam Park have a validity of 1 year, so you can visit the park whenever you want within the validity period. However, the bus ticket is only valid for the day you take the bus service.
- NORMAL TICKET
- Adults : 37€
- Children (from 3 till 11 years old) : 25€
- Children under 3 years old : free
- WINTER TICKET (Entrance + locker with deposit required + lunch + you can hire a neoprene if you pay a 20€ deposit that you will get back at the end of the day). This ticket is only for the winter period.
- Adult : 56€
- Children (from 3 till 11 years old) : 40€
- PREMIUM TICKET (Entrance + towel + locker + lunch). A deposit will be required for the hire of the locker and the towel. You will receive a voucher (Adult : 15€ and Child : 9€) for your lunch that you can redeem at the Beach Club or at the Thai House Restaurant).
- Adult : 54€
- Children (from 3 till 11 years old) : 38€
- SIAM PARK + LUNCH
- Adult : 51€
- Children (from 3 till 11 years old) : 33€
- VIP ALL INCLUSIVE (Entrance + locker + towel + All inclusive service at the Beach Bar, Beach Club, Thai House and Thai Bar and Fast pass for the attractions). IMPORTANT INFORMATION : Please note that the All inclusive is for all food and beer, soft drinks, water and ice cream but it excludes chocolates, sweets, cocktails, liquors and other alcohols. The fast pass is not valid for the Tower of Power and you need to pay a deposit for the rental of the towel and locker.
- Adult : 121€
- Children (from 3 till 11 years old) : 121€
Do not forget before you go to the park
When you go to the park it is important that you don’t forget the following:
- Identification for all of the children to prove their age and your own identification for the verification with your ticket.
- A towel and maybe some dry clothing
- During the summer time it is best if you have water shoes or old flip flops to walk from one attraction to the other because the paths can get really hot. You can always buy the water shoes in the park itself.
- Sunscreen, even in winter time.
The park is open the whole year round, even at Christmas time and New Year.
- Summer (May 1st till October 31st) : 10am – 6pm
- Winter (November 1st till April 30th) : 10am – 5pm
In the park you have a lot of items that you can use for free, like sun loungers, umbrellas, life jackets and the tubes to go down certain slides. The Wifi in the park is also free of charge, and so are the changing rooms and showers.
You can rent a locker to place your valuables inside (this is highly recommended because there can be pickpockets in the park) but this will cost you a rental fee and a deposit.
You have a lot of shops and restaurant all over the park where you can buy items like sunscreen, hats, towels, slippers, etc. Or you can enjoy a nice lunch in one of the many restaurants and snack bars.
Parking on site costs normally around 4€, but prices can be subject to change or availability.